Sunday 25 December 2016

Black is the Most Colourful Shade

Black is the Most Colourful Shade

I find Black to be one of the most interesting colours, even though people argue over whether it is a colour at all. Not only is it the most classy colour out there (in my opinion at least), I feel like you can never get enough of it. 


It works with everything - cars, dresses, shoes, handbags. Even though Anna Wintour swears against wearing head to toe black anywhere - what would life be without the colour. 

View More :


Most of my wardrobe is varying shades of black - with many greys and whites scattered among them. If I am ever in doubt of what to wear, I know that if I throw on a black polo neck or a pair of fitted skinny black jeans, then I am pretty much set to go. Also, blonde hair looks very good against black - trust me. 

So I rounded up some of my favourite things at the moment that are BLACK :) 





View More :



No comments:

Post a Comment